Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10 Most Attractive Women in Recent Memory

Hmmm, I don't know why I want to make a list about "Attractive Women", maybe I just got bored and did fantasizing a little bit. For me, attractive is not always big boobs, tight butt and blonde. Attractive is something that can amaze me and make me breathless but also feel comfortable. Someone who should be nice to look at but also still smart and classy (do you hear that Jessica Iskandar?). So this is 10 Most Attractive Women in my definition who could make me obsessed with them.

10. Rashida Jones
      She's not just a daughter of music mogul, Quincy Jones, but she's totally smart, funny and cool girl. I think she's a real role model for young girl how to be an independent woman. Her influence maybe is not as huge as Beyonce or Miss Swift but hey she can write script for a nice film, "Celeste and Jesse Forever" (she even received Best Sreenplay nod on Independent Spirit Awards). How many attractive could do such thing like that. She's sexy without often showing her skin or cleavage.


Yes, you can be sexy like her.
 photo tumblr_lxkjqmTjKw1qi6d7ao1_500_zpsc5e7a450.gif


Yes, you can.

 photo 200_s_zpsadf61008.gif


9. Ellen DeGeneres
    I know she's a lesbian but who really cares. She's funny without hurting people. She's cool. She's amazing. She's beyond Oprah (yeah, that generous lady).

 photo tumblr_mgqo1lkt6K1qgzxcao1_500_zps958ddcd3.gif

I know Oprah is great. Totally great.
 photo 1361_zpsa676d3bc.gif
Thank me later.
    But come on, giving people cars or taking them to Australia for free is totally boooring, Mrs. Winfrey. People needs more fun just like Ellen gives us.

 photo tumblr-mgdgilqr3g1r0pizwo2-r1-501_zpsedcb4ad4.gif

8. Aishwarya Rai
    Hmmm, honestly I never watch her movies, not even one. I just don't like Bollywood movies. It's too long duration with frustration plot. But when it comes to its female stars, I can talk all night long and on the top of the list is Aishwarya Rai. I believe she's one of the descendants of Cleopatra. When you see her, it's like seeing her coming from the kingdom of God. So grace.


By seeing her photos, it can make you dance under heavy rain.


No, not that one, you perv!! This one.

 photo tumblr_m96nt62hpl1r5na0fo1_500_zps3bb1abe7.gif


7. Sofia Vergara
    I think I have special fondness with funny ladies or even people in general. Sofia Vergara is one of them. Okay, maybe it's Julie Bowen who received two Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actress but for me Vergara is the brightest star of Modern Family. She knows how to deliver sexy, funny but classy performance at the same time.

 photo Sofia-Vergara-GIF-14_zps67c62759.gif

More than that, she's a babe. Hot. Hot. Hot. And pretty as well.


Va va vooooom!!! Motorboating, anyone??? 

6. Amy Poehler
    For very long time, she looks like a sidekick of Tina Fey. Poehler is totally underrated. Just because Fey's impression of Sarah Palin was totally perfect and hilarious that doesn't mean Poehler has to be overshadowed by her BFF (I love Fey though).

 photo really-amy-poehler_zps98ba026f.gif

She is a real deal even I love her more than Fey and I'm not okay with all of this.

 photo amy-2_zps9de8ddde.gif

Without her saying much words, I could easily laugh just looking at her face. She's so funny.

 photo tumblr_mdhkhlSzrl1qcm0m3o1_500_zps5cf7cf18.gif

I could stay with her all night long.

 photo tumblr_inline_moqo1rGsSz1qz4rgp_zpsa3f30977.gif

No, I won't. 

5. Carla Bruni
    French ladies always on the top list of sexy ladies for me. Their attitude, their style and their figures. Carla Bruni is the most perfect example. Brunette (I don't really like blonde), former first lady of France and super stylish. I mean not the old days of her. Not this one.


But this one. 


So royal, right? Even Madonna wanna be like her. Just my guessing :)

 photo tumblr_lxr2f7tS7t1qkr2jio1_400_zpse17abcfb.gif

    4. Jessica Chastain
        AAAAAAAAARGHH, basically I just love redhead with porcelain face. The first time, movie lovers caught her face when she appeared on The Tree of Life, so did I. On that movie, she looks like an angel coming down from heaven and gives us peace till the end of the time. Her classic beauty is beyond dictionary. Since then I just love her talent and her figure.


Classic Beauty. 

 photo tumblr_mdpavox6JE1r5r8duo1_500_zps1df9ae2a.gif

NO!! I'm gonna hop on YOU on this very second!!!!


    3. Charlize Theron
        Charlize represents ladies whom we call as Greek godesses. Her body and of course, her face. Okay, her body perhaps is not like Megan Fox's but who cares???? Even though she has flat and straight body but we can still call her as sexy. Sexy is not always big boobs and tight butt. Her face? No need further explanation.


Enough? How about this one??

 

Still fabulous, right ? 50 years from now, people will still remember her as one of beauty icons alongside Grace Kelly, Liz Taylor, Jackie Kennedy and Princess Diana. I guarantee you. You, girls, are so damn jealous of her, aren't you?     

 photo tumblr_m4knwp7ycW1qfsy6io1_500_zpsabdeffae.gif


There is no term "Life is so hard" for her, right????

     2. Jessica Lange 
         Everytime I see her on her early days, I always find her bland. But since she appeared on the first season of American Horror Story, she caught my brain. Since then, I was totally brainless everytime I see her. She is now 64 years old but she can still make me breathless or....

 photo tumblr_m2rcicM6ZF1r3zat8_zpsbe450d5c.gif

Yes!!! I think every time I feel a bit sad, I will replay American Horror Story and enjoy her performance even on her nun outfit and talking about Bible.

 photo tumblr_mi6aa8uhPB1rtga38o1_500_zpsdefd60aa.gif 

 But her performance as classy mega-bitchy witch on season 3  which really turns me on.  

 photo tumblr_muocmvYQvJ1qa4cp2o1_400_zps92724bf2.gif


Or whenever she becomes mad. She looks very hooooooooot!!! I don't care about her wrinkles or being her boy toy. Oh God sweet Jesus.

 photo tumblr_mqaxixmnuC1sa4oc3o1_500_zps14bf0a1c.gif


 1. Christina Hendricks
       Oxford should make definition sexy as "CHRISTINA HENDRICKS". Why? Because there is nothing wrong about her. 


Porcelain Faced Lady


Uber hot and cute redhead. (with that hat!!!!)


Her body is something really rare on today's Hollywood.

 photo 5uyJ2_zpsc3bcf854.gif

Okay, once more. 

 photo 1_123125_123050_2240796_2270148_101012_cb_animatedgifofchristinahendricksbuttgifCROPoriginal-original_zps4aa4f21f.gif

Enough enough enouuuuugh!!!!!! *shut down the computer* 

1 comment:

  1. AWEEESSSOOOMEEEE !!!!
    #fap..fap..fap :))

    Nice post gal. (y)

    ReplyDelete